Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, October 27, 2008

Scattered Brain...

So I had a few random thoughts going through my head all at once, and I really didn't want to post three different blogs, so I combined all of my scattered brain-ness (is that even a word?) in one blog so here it goes. The first picture was taken roughly two weeks ago, when I decided to dye my hair and cut it, I dyed one shade darker then my natural hair color, and cut off 4 inches, Clayton hated it at first, but it's starting to grow on him. It's a change something different!


The next two pictures are of Madison when she woke up the other morning, her hair was so crazy we laughed really hard, and thought it to be picture worthy. As crazy as it looks, she is still "Super Cute" When I was her age my hair did the same thing, heck even now on some days when I wake up my hair looks like that!!!


And the last two pictures, Clayton took, at bath time, the kids were so excited and happy that they had bubbles in there bath tub! Bath pictures are always cute pictures, and worth sharing!!!
















































0 comments: