Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, March 26, 2009

He turned three and decided it was time!!!

Two days after Grandon turned three he made the choice, NOT mommy, that he was going to be a big boy, and start using the potty, and let me tell ya he is doing great!!!

I'm so proud of him, we have about one accident a day, but that's not to bad. I'm so glad he finally made the choice to do this, I was beginning to think it was never going to happen, next up Madison she's almost there, in a few more months!!!

Go Grandon!!!

2 comments:

The Coxclan said...

Congratulations. That is so cool. Benji has decided he needs help now, he doesn't want to be big anymore. I hope Grandon keeps up the good work and doesn't revert. It's so frustrating. We can't wait to see you this summer.

Jennine Watson said...

Yeah, Grandon!! And yeah, Tiffany.... less diapers, more money. I read Grandon's story too. Sorry that you had such a difficult pregnancy. It's all worth it when you deliver and get to hold that healthy little baby.