Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Family Pictures

One of the things that we had done while in Utah was family pictures. I think some of them just came out super cute. I love the creativeness that some of Clayton's siblings came up with. It was fun to get our pictures done by an actual professional photographer, we've never have had that done, unless you count Target and Wal-mart. I'm only posting a few of them, mostly of just our little family.

The whole gang

I love this picture of the kids and I

Grandma and Grandpa with there grandkids

Family Picture

Just our feet

Family Picture, where Clayton and I aren't fuzzy (which one do you like better?)

Us walking away

All together

1 comments:

Paradise said...

The family pictures are wonderful! The grandchildren with grandpa and grandma--definitely a keeper.

The picture with you and Clayton behind the three kids is really unique. The feet picture is pretty clever.

Your little family is beautiful!