Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, September 7, 2009

Friend Making Monday...

So it has been FOREVER since I've done a friend making monday. But on my quest to become a better blogger here I am.

This Friend Making Monday is hosted by Amber and I linked up through Xazmin. FMM is a great way to meet cool new bloggers and learn a lot about them and maybe a little something more about yourself, that you either forgot or didn't realize.


This week's question from Amber:


What are some of your favorite things about fall?



Fall Carnivals...SO much fun!


Fall clothing



I love the smell of fall candles


Halloween goes w/fall I love seeing my kids dressed up

I love decorating my house

and last but certainly not least...


I love pumpkin carving with my family!!!

What are some of your favorite things about fall?

1 comments:

Xazmin said...

I love your list! That carnival is on my daughter's birthday!

I can't believe I forgot to put Halloween on my list! I had a picture all picked out and everything. Then when I realized I left it out I was too lazy to go back and fix it!