Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Grandon's first day of Pre-School!!!

Grandon officially started pre-k 3 today! He looked so cute and BIG going to school.

Although he DID NOT want to get up this morning. He kept telling me, mom the big light isn't out yet, I don't want to get up. I'm going back to bed now!!! It was so cute, he ate breakfast, went potty, got dressed, and off we went!

We got to his school, he was a little nervous at first, but then we went into his classroom and right to the train table he went. He acted and looked like such a big boy! We put his stuff in his cubbie box and then put his name tag on him.

When it was time for me to leave our conversation went like this:

Me: Okay, Grandon it's time for mommy to take sister to gymnastics, you be a good boy and I love you!

Grandon: Okay, Mom, but mom make sure you don't leave me.

Me: Grandon, I have to leave for a little while, but I'll be back to get you I promise. Your going to have so much fun at school.

Grandon: I know mom, take sister to gymnastics, but make sure you don't leave me here, Okay mom, don't forget to come back for me, don't leave me here till the big light* goes away.

Me: Okay, Grandon I won't, I'll come back when school is over, I promise, I love you, give me kisses.

Grandon: OKAY, MOM! Bye!!!

I then walked out his classroom and promptly started crying! I still can't believe my baby boy is in school!!! But he had a great first day, he played with puzzles, finger paint, sand, water, and learned how to read stop signs!!!

*A little side note, if you are wondering what big light means it's the sun*


All ready for his 1st day of school!!!

Look Mom my name is "Grandon"

1 comments:

Xazmin said...

Awww. What a cutie! It's so hard to see them grow up!