Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, October 5, 2009

Friend Making Monday...

It's another manic Monday and that means it's another edition of Friend Making Monday! Amber is still hosting, and she comes up with some great questions, go check out her answers!

For this Monday the question is:


What are your hobbies?
What do you wish that you knew how to do?
...........................................................................................

That's a good question!
My hobbies???


I LOVE to shop!!!

Writing is a way of releasing things that bother me or I've kept inside, I always find it easier to say what I want to on paper!

I'm no photographer, but sure would love to be! I love taking pictures, my favorite things to take pictures of is my family, this is one of my favorite's of Grandon!

Making Bows

Creating Digital Invitations
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do I wish I knew how to do?
Another good question!
...................................................................

So I know how to clean, I just wish I could do a better job at keeping everything cleaned!

I wish I could be a better Organizer!

I wish I knew how to sew!

8 comments:

Josie said...

Great list! I need to be better at cooking and cleaning and organizing too! http://raisingbabycheap.blogspot.com

Elizabeth D. said...

Cleaning and organizing - oh yes, I could definitely use some help in that category as well. If you find some help in that area, please share it with us all!! Nice to "meet" you!

Amanda said...

Shopping....love it too. My husband would freak out if I called it a hobby. LOL! Love the look of your blog! Happy Monday!

The Royal Family said...

WOW our list is nearly exact LOL

cute stuff, love the pic of the grandson

Angie said...

Cleaning and organizing seem to be the first thing I sluff off when I am so busy with everyday life! I need more hours in the day.

Ohhh and I should have put shopping on my list :)

Angela Tolsma said...

Great list. I love the accompanying photos!! The cooking and cleaning is great.

Unknown said...

I wish I knew how to sew too!!

Happy FMM!!

AndreaLeigh said...

I love to shop as well! What are your favorite places to shop?