Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Mircle named Grandon...

Your first born always has a special place in every mother's heart. Grandon is no different for me. He taught me so many things that I never even knew I was missing out on! Motherhood is such a wonderful and joyous club to be a part of. A club I never thought I EVER wanted to be a part of.

I've always loved kids just never thought I'd have my own kids. Through all the surgeries and complications we've gone through with Grandon, we've learned more patients then ever thought to be learned, we learned to be grateful and count our blessings. Both our children are blessings to us and the most wonderful gifts we could ever get!

Even though we would love to have more kids, Heavenly Father had other plans for us! So I guess we'll just have to take the two we've got ;)!!!!

5 comments:

Xazmin said...

He is so seriously adorable! What a sweetie. And I am so proud of you for the weight loss too! It's something I'm still working on myself, but have definitely made progress and it feels so good!

Paradise said...

Congratuations on your weight lost.
I'm sure that you feel great!!!

Paradise said...

More!!!
Your family picture is great!!!!!
The slide shows of your kids are wonderful, too. Well done.

Angie said...

I am so glad you found Crystal...she does amazing work! Your kiddos are so cute and look like little sweeties!

Have a great week!

lucy198731 said...

Levin knew wholesale ugg boots that his elder
cheap ugg classic tall boots on sale brother took little interest in farming,chestnut ugg boots, and only put the question discount ugg boots in deference to him, and therefore he told him only about the sale of his wheat and money matters.
Levin had meant to tell his brother of his determination to get married, and to ask his advice; he had indeed firmly ugg boots on sale resolved to do so. But after seeing his brother, listening to his conversation with the professor, hearing afterward the unconsciously patronizing tone in which his brother cheap ugg boots questioned him about agricultural matters (their mother’s property had not been divided, and Levin took charge of both their shares), Levin felt that he could not for some reason broach to him his intention of marrying. He felt that his brother would not look on it as he would have discount ugg cardy boots wished him.
`Well, how is your Zemstvo doing?’ asked Sergei Ivanovich, who was greatly interested in Zemstvo establishments discount ugg bailey button on sale and attached great importance to them.