Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, June 19, 2010

So the day has come....

After much waiting and anticipation I finally feel ready to share my 7 month mark pictures with all of you! I've been begged to post pictures and well today is the day! There will be three sets of 3 pictures, they will start with my pre-Lapband pictures, to my 2 month post Lapband, to current day which is my 7 month post Lapband pictures, then I will have 3 sets of side by sides .

I look at these pictures and I am amazed, because for me I still feel like I look the way I did in my pre-pictures.

I've worked really hard to get to this point, I am currently 70lbs down, with roughly 70 more to go. My goal weight is 140 and I started this whole journey weighing nearly 300lbs!

Thank you to everyone who has supported me through this journey, it's not over and there is still a long road ahead to get to my goal weight, but I have to say this is the BEST thing that I've ever done for myself, and there is nothing in this world that would make me ever take it away!

So I guess enough with the rambling and time to show you what you really want to see anyways, the RESULTS!

*If you don't care to see my "fat" then please don't scroll down*

Set #1 - These are all the Pre-Surgery Pictures:

Pre-Surgery Front View

Pre-Surgery Side View

Pre-Surgery Back View


Set #2 - These are 2 months Post-Surgery Pictures:

Post-Surgery 2 months front

Post-Surgery 2 months side view

Post-Surgery 2 months back view



Set #3 - These are 7 months Post-Surgery Pictures:

Post-Surgery 7 months front view

Post-Surgery 7 months side view

Post-Surgery 7 months back view


This last set of 3 are the side by side, so you can see the transition for the pre-surgery up till now(7 mths post):



5 comments:

SunShineyRain said...

WOW! Good for you! I know how you feel, about the not feeling thinner. Although i have gained it back, i once lost 80Lbs. and even though i knew i looked better and my clothing selection was much much better I still felt fat-less fat than i was but i think that being a big girl was part of who i was and it took a lot for me to become the thin me! So relax and enjoy the new you.
"You look good girl"

Jessica said...

Amazing! You look great! I am super proud of you. Keep it up girl!!!

Stephanie said...

Good Job!

Sara said...

That is awesome, Tiffany! You are looking good!!!

Jennine Watson said...

That is so amazing! Aren't we so lucky to live in a day with such wonderful medicine and surgical procedures. I couldn't have been a pioneer. You must feel so much better with all that weight gone. If you haven't already you'll have to clean out your closet and donate to good will.