Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A few things I love...

The Sound of Music is only one of my many favorite movies! I think we all relate "These are a few of my favorite things" song to that movie!

I have a huge love and passion for older and black and white movies! I could watch them all day long! I started this obsession as a little girl going to stay the night at my Oma and Opa's house, and we'd watch those movies!

But that got me thinking this morning, I don't think I've ever shared a few of my favorite things with my blog family! So since I'm in the pondering mood today I thought I would!



  1. It's only right to start the list off with "The Sound of Music"
  2. Audrey Hepburn - I LOVE her movies, and of course, "Breakfast at Tiffany's" is top!
  3. Going out to eat for Breakfast at dinner time!
  4. The hugs, kisses, and I LOVE you mommy, from my kiddos, makes my heart melt every-time!
  5. Snuggles
  6. Love notes left in random places
  7. Fresh Flowers!
  8. DIAMONDS, my husbands curse is he married an Aries!!!
  9. Christmas EVERYTHING!!!
  10. Music
  11. Dancing in the rain
  12. Shopping...for just about anything
  13. Home Decor!
  14. Making different things, and then giving them to loved ones, and watch the surprise in there face when they realized I made it!
  15. My Heavenly Father
  16. A hug with love and meaning just for no reason from my mom
  17. My daddy for wanting to be my daddy, when he didn't have to be
  18. Photography, amazing, talented people, who take amazing talented pictures of my family
  19. The weird loving relationship I have with my brothers, you wouldn't guess we love each other, but we'd die for one another
  20. For all the things my husband has given me so I can have a life of not working!
  21. SCENTSY...SCENTSY...SCENTSY
  22. My Thirty One
Oh, how the list could go on, but these are the ones I felt the need to share! What are is your favorite things list? Link up and share your favorite list!



1 comments:

The Hillert Haus said...

What! I am number 16? I should at least be in the top 10. Guess I'll love ya anyways.