Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, August 9, 2010

New Haircut...

So after much back and forth on what to do with my hair, I finally made a decision! I really wanted extensions, but have you seen the price of those babies??? I mean really $500, I just couldn't bring myself to spend that kind of money!

So What did I do, I went the complete opposite direction and cut it all off! Clayton hates it with all of his being, but he hates short hair! 5 out of 7 days of the week I LOVE it, but I do LOVE my long hair, I'm just very impatient and I'm NOT paying $500 to have it super long!

Oh well, as I've always said "It's just hair" so what do you think?

Like, Love it, or maybe it'll grow on ya???





1 comments:

Unknown said...

I so adore it!!!! I love short hair and wish i could get away with short hair but my fat face wont allow it!!! This post just reminded me that i seriously need a haircut!