Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, August 21, 2010

What's the daily for today?

I hoped everyone had a chance to check out the daily featured blog from yesterday, Delightful Dimples!

Today is a new day and that means a new daily! The blog that I'm featuring today is one that I just happened to stumble upon at 11 pm last night! I got so excited over this blog that I just knew I had to make it the featured blog for today!





I LOVE fashion, and I LOVE different not main stream fashion, add some recycled fashion and you've got my attention! Well that's what the owner of Poor Pitiful Pearl (PPP) has done!

She has turned clothes into art that you can wear! She offers unique and handmade clothing items! If you haven't heard of her, she is a MUST to check out, she has an Etsy shop that you can buy her clothing line from.

On her blog she does an interesting person of the week, where she interviews other shop owners and sometimes there are some giveaways! I blogged about one that she is hosting for Pretty In Pink Vintage, make sure to check out my post on that!

So go check out PPP's blog and let her know I sent you on over!

0 comments: