Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Surgery!!!


OK, today I went and met with my surgeon, and April 21st is the big day, I will be getting my Gallbladder out...YUCK...I'm so nervous and scared, I've need had surgery before, the most I've been in a hospital is to give birth to my kiddos, and that was a walk in the park...haha...My surgery is at 9:30 in the morning, wish me luck, and pray that all goes well and that there isn't any complications. With our luck you never know, what could happen. I've heard that this is an easy surgery, but I've also heard that it's one of the worst, so I don't know what to think or believe. Clayton is so stressed over it too. He's never had to take care of the kids 100% by himself, so he is trying to recruit as many people as he can to help him, he's such a baby! I mean come on is this just a guy thing or what? He's already complaining, "I'm going to have to cook dinner, watch the kids, and keep the house clean all by myself?" I told him uh ya I do it everyday, not to mention that when he had his vasectomy I did it all by myself for three days while he laid on the couch with my mom's laptop. He's so spoiled, but I suppose that's one of the many reason that I love him so much. OK, so now I'm just kinda venting so I'll go for now, I'll keep everyone updated, wish me luck and pray for me, also call and give Clayton a hard time he needs it. It's good for his health.

0 comments: