Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Had Some Catching Up To Do...

Just in case you couldn't tell we hadn't posted anything in awhile, We've spent more time trying to make our blog look pretty then actually posting something, so I got some energy, and posted five blogs at one time, sorry if it takes 20 minutes to read them all, and get all caught up on what's been going on in our corner of the world, but I promise they are worth reading, and have some great and really cute pictures to go with them. Enjoy miss and love everyone! Love, Clayton and Tiffany

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the pics of your kids. The black and whites are especially cute!! Madison does look like quite the diva!! By the way, I finally put beans in the crockpot this morning...I'll let ya know how they turn out.