Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, October 17, 2008

Good Wife Tip #4

Sorry I'm so behind on the blogging, but I've been laid up in bed very very sick! So while I was laid up, I was able to read The Twilight Saga, and fell in love with them! They are such good books, and are slowing becoming an obsession...Can't wait for the movie to come out, I've already planned a date night with Clayton for that night, we haven't been out in almost 5 months! We SOOO need it, anyways here is this weeks Good Wife Tip "Cleanliness...Is Next to Godliness!" Make sure that the house is spotless before he's due to arrive home. Give the furniture a quick dusting, pick any wayward toys and make sure all unsightly laundry and ironing has been put away. Your house should be sparkling by the time he sets foot in it! I know my house isn't anywhere near clean, anyone wanna come clean it for me????

0 comments: