Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Craving!!!

Since Halloween is right around the corner, we had a family fun filled night, and craved our pumpkin! Grandon loved it, he had so much fun! Look how good of a job he is doing here!!!



He's working really hard on getting all the pumpkin seeds out!!!
Madison on the other hand, pretty much screamed her head off, and got really mad at me for trying to get her to stick her hand in the pumpkin. If you look real close you can see one of her many diva faces! She's like "Mom, I don't think so"
After working very hard we finished our silly pumpkin face, and this is what it looked like, we thought it turned out pretty darn cute!!!
Here is a video of Grandon gutting the pumpkin, he was such a good sport! Happy Halloween everyone stay safe and have fun trick or treating!!!

1 comments:

karen said...

sGreat lookin' pumpkin guys. My kids are still asking when we are doing ours. I guess I need to go get some.