Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

So since it's been Christmas, and we've had Clayton's parents down for a visit, I've been slacking on my blog. So I am going to do my best to make one huge blog, and still have it make sense, and be informative! First off, I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas, and have a very safe New Years!


Clayton's parent's arrived Monday afternoon, the 22nd, and stayed till the 26th. It was a wonderful visit. The kids really took to Grandma Cox, I think they are still trying to figure out who Grandpa Cox is.


We took them to Winter Wonderland in New Braunfels, it was the first year for it, we had fun, but I think the locals expectations for it were let down, but none the less it was still pretty cool. There is a video of the lights dancing to the music it's pretty cool, so look for that below.

Chrstmas Eve, we had a nice lunch with my Grammie and Grumpy (thats what the kids call Grandpa) and my real dad. We had turkey, yams, corn, stuffing, and etc. Then later on that evening we went to my Oma and Opa's house for our annual Christmas Eve get together. Growing up as a child that is one of my sweetest favorite memories, this was the last year that my Oma was doing it, but I'm glad to say that I get to carry on the tradtion, it's one that has always meant so much to me. Thank you Oma for those wonderful memories!



Grandma and Grandpa woke up Christmas morning to Grandon and Madison, in awe over the Choo-Choo Train that Santa brought them! There are a few pictures of us opening stockings and gifts, there is also a few videos of Linda and Rich opening there stockings.


After we did our whole thing at our house, the festivities continued at my parent's house! We also played a game of Settlers in all of that, and yes Clayton won!


Thanks Linda and Rich for coming down and spending Christmas with us, two years in a row! We loved having you!!!


There were so many pictures that I could post, but decided to keep it to just these five, and the four videos. The last video that I didn't mention, was Madison picking on her brother the best way she knows how, it's pretty darn cute and funny!














Sorry for the four videos all at one time! They sure are cute though!

0 comments: