Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Jungle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way...

This is one of the cutest videos EVER! But on the other hand I may just be saying that because it's my son. Any how it's pretty darn cute. Clayton, I, and the kids went grocery shopping the other day, and they were playing Christmas music on the speakers, and Jingle Bells came on, and out of no where, as loud as he could Grandon started singing it as we shopped.

People stared and looked at us, but we really didn't care, we LOVED it. I encouraged Grandon to keep on singing. I guess the song got stuck in his head, because all it took was Clayton singing the first part of it, and off Grandon was again singing, so we got it on video! You too can hear Jingle Bells being sung by Mr. Grandon. We thought it was super cute, and super funny! Enjoy, I know we did!

0 comments: