Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, February 16, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday!

Friend Makin' Monday!

It's that time again. Go over to Xazmin to link up and play along!

This week's task:
Today we will be doing a game that I am calling the this OR that game.Please pick the one that you prefer (it doesn't necessarily have to be what you have just what you would prefer):

1. jog or walk: walk

2. coffee or tea: Water

3. pepsi or coca cola: Neither

4. flats or heels: flats (I'm a mother, Hello!!!) But I do like heels

5. fries or onion rings: fries (with ranch)

6. cats or dogs: dogs

7. skim or whole: YUCK!!!

8. small purses or large: large

9. van or suv: Suv

10. winter or summer: summer

11. 1 piece bathing suit or 2: 1!!!

12. sit down restaurant or fast food: sit down

13. McDonalds or Burger King: No thanks

14. White Gold or Yellow: White

15. Fish or Chicken: Most of the time Chicken, depends on what kind of fish

16. Edward or Jacob: Edward all the way!

17. Pizza or Burger: Burgers

18. apple or orange: orange

19. Spend or save: Spend (however my husband is a saver!)

20. 1 story or 2 story house: 1 story

If you are joining in the fun all you have to do is copy and paste my 1-20 onto your site and then change my answers into your own

9 comments:

Leah said...

Enjoyed reading your list! :)

momma said...

so, will your new house be one story or two??

hope your son's recovery is quick and painless.

Xazmin said...

Hi again! Have I mentioned that I love your photos? I went out and bought some red and black nail polish so I can do ladybug toes!

How is your son doing? I hope he's well.

I enjoyed reading your list!

Kasey said...

Isn't Edward just beautiful? (or at least he is in my head and Robert P. isn't bad either!) Glad you joined in the fun! have a great night - hope your little boy is doing good!

Rhonda said...

Hi, nice to meet you!
I love fries with ranch when I splurge! I am a water drinker too! Although I need to drink more during the day!

Good to know a little about you!

Pam said...

I enjoyed your list too! All your photos are awesome.
I hope your son has a speedy recovery, it will be tough for a 3yr old not being able to use his little hands.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi - nice to meet you. I enjoyed your list! What a cute place you have here!

Jen

Tiffany said...

Thanks you girls are so sweet! My new house will be 1 story, my son is doing so much better, and we are so grateful for that!

Xazmin said...

Hey - It's been awhile. Hope everything's okay! I stopped by to "tag" you.