Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Grandon's Post-Surgery Pics...

I guess, now that things have settled down just a little bit, I can update everyone on Grandon.


His surgery went really good, he had a hard time waking up from the surgery, and was in a lot of pain when he did wake up. They gave him morphine the minute he woke up, and right back to sleep he went. This has been a tough surgery for us.


His recovery has been much more difficult, and the narcotics really changed his personality. Three days later the pain is finally starting to go away, and now it's just more uncomfortable for him to have everything on his hands. He is having to learn to let mommy and daddy help him out and do more for him than he likes. We are holding up and taking everything day by day. Here are some pictures from his surgery, they break and pull on my heart strings every time I look at them.




3 comments:

Xazmin said...

I hope things are continuing to improve. It's so hard to watch our little ones suffer...even when we know it will pass. My heart goes out to you and your little boy.

karen said...

I glad he is doing so well. I hope he gets to keep off the cast this week.

Jennine Watson said...

I'm so sorry Tiffany. That just breaks my heart to hear what he's going through and see him so helpless in those pictures instead of his happy self. I hope he continues to feel better and better and back to normal again. I'm sorry you have to watch your baby go through all of that.