Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, July 27, 2009

Bow Holder

So, Clayton and I have a new hobby, we've been making bows and bow holders. We made one for Clayton's cousin Jennine and Adam's baby girl Hailey. We will eventually create a website and start up our own business, we will sell bows, bow holders, and it'll be a great chance for me to do a test for my invitation business.

Our really good friend Sharon taught us how to make bows. Clayton was a pro at it from day one, myself on the other hand took a few weeks to get the hang of it, and with each bow I make I get better. Thanks Sharon for teaching us, also she makes wonderful bows, and she sells them, contact me and I'll get you her info.





2 comments:

Paradise said...

The bowholder is REALLY cute. Thank you so much for thinking of Hailey!

Tiffany said...

Thanks guys, anytime! I had so much fun making it for her, and had even more fun shopping for her.