Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, September 14, 2009

Friend Making Monday...

Welcome back to another another edition of Friend Making Monday, make sure to head over to Amber's blog and check out her answers!


Since fall is {almost} in full swing, you know what that means! Season premiere week is right around the corner!!

What are some of your favorite fall shows?


I LOVE HOUSE!!!


What is there not to LOVE about this show?

Not is this only a GREAT show, it reminds me of my nerdy husband, haha!!!


and we can't forget one of the greatest shows ever!!! If you know me then you know, I don't miss and episode!


So that's what I'm looking forward to this fall concerning my TV shows, what are yours?

1 comments:

Xazmin said...

Funny...I don't watch any of these shows regularly...but I HAVE seen all of them!

I'm more of a crime drama kind of girl. Oh...Numbers fits into that...I do like that show...it's just not one of my regulars!