Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, September 28, 2009

Friend Making Monday...

So I didn't do last weeks FMM, so here I am this week catching up!

Amber's question this week is:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
List a few things that you cannot live without
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



My family, I just love them!
(This is from last year)

My Cell Phone, I just LOVE this phone!

My Mom & Step-Dad (He is my daddy, in my eyes at least) With out them I wouldn't be me :)

My Mureno, I love my car, mine is black!


My Faith, I LOVE my church, and I'm so happy that I found it and joined!


So this is my list for this week's edition of "Friend Making Monday", what's your list?

Stay tuned for next weeks edition!

8 comments:

Xazmin said...

Hi Tiffany! Love your list! I love my car too!

I didn't know you were a convert! I'd love to hear the story some time.

I hope you and your family are well!

MadeInCanarias said...

Ohh, you have a really cool car! Great list too!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Ooooh, I forgot to add my car to the list! What a sweet family you have, nice to meetya!

Unknown said...

Great List!! Happy FMM and have a great week!

Bitter Sweet Moments said...

Great list!! Happy FMM!!!

Amber Filkins said...

I love Murano's!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your list....Just one more day until we draw for the Giant Ornament Giveaway on my Christmas blog...Stop by for a visit....http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your list....Just one more day until we draw for the Giant Ornament Giveaway on my Christmas blog...Stop by for a visit....http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com