Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, September 18, 2009

Mod Podge...Fall

Okay, so I NEVER thought I'd have enough talent or faith in myself to pull off a Mod Podge project, but after much inspiration from Xazmin I decided to take a leap of faith and try!

So I kinda copied her example of the "Boo!" blocks, but did "Fall" ones. This is my first try at this so don't be to hard on my finished project.
Add Image
Okay, so I know this isn't the best picture of the close up, but I'm having to use an old camera that doesn't work very well, since our good one broke!

4 comments:

tylerandsharon said...

Girl they are soooo cute! I love them! You will have to show me how to do that one of these days ;)!

Luellens said...

Those are so cute!!! I want some of those! How do I get them? Hope all is well with you and your cute family!

Xazmin said...

Those turned out so stinking ADORABLE! I love them!

The big, chunky letters are to die for!

I hope you link up to Mod Podge Mania!!!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Those are great! I'm trying to muster up enough courage to try the mod podge, myself. I have it, I'm just nervous to actually attempt a project with it ;)