Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, October 24, 2009

The love of my life

I always tend to post about me or my kids, but never take the time to post about Clayton. So I thought I would take the time to write a post for him.

Going through this whole Lap-band process, has been stressful at times, and through all of it, Clayton has been right there for me. I don't think I could have wished or asked for a better husband than him.

Don't tell him that though, it'll go to his head. I don't tell him enough how much I do appreciate him, I tell him daily I love him, but I don't always show how much I love him.

He is a great husband, friend, and father. He is always right there for me weather it's to wipe away my tears, hold me when I feel "unpretty", comfort me when I'm down and sad, or just deal with my fits when I'm moody.

Not that I'm saying he doesn't have his faults, because trust me he has many of them, some I'm still learning to live with. He has been a hard man to break, it really is hard to teach an old dog new tricks, but as long as I give him a bone, he is usually more than willing to try.

In our 5 years of being together, we've had very little "together" pictures, you know the kind where it's just the two of you. This past Sunday we just happened to look extra good for church and I though hey this would be a good photo opp. so we put the camera on self-timer and snapped away!

What did we come away with, only this AWESOME picture of the two of us! I could literally go on forever about Clayton and how much I love him and all that he does for my children and me, but I guess it's only good to stop while I'm ahead.

Clayton, I love you and I'm so glad that your my husband and you gave me the honor of being your wife!

I'll end this post by saying the song that you used to sing when you were in trouble, you always know it will make me laugh and sometimes it catches you a break!


You're my honeybunches of an Oats
Pummy-ummy-umpkin
You're my sweetie pie
You're my cuppycake, gumdrop
Snoogums, snoogums, sort
The apple of my eye
You can hear the song below:

Here we are