Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Chicken Tortilla Soup

Okay so here is my first entire for the recipe section of my blog, I'm working on creating a button you can click on to take you to all the recipe's that will be posted. Make sure you link up on McLinky you can type your recipe in there, or if you want you can email me it, just leave me a comment asking for my email.


Chicken Tortilla Soup:

  1. 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
  2. 1 can of Cheddar Cheese soup
  3. 1/2 can of MILD enchilada sauce*
  4. 1 can of skim milk

Mix ingredients in saucepan and heat on stove, stirring until the Cream of Chicken and Cheese soups melt and combine well with the other ingredients.

*The original recipe calls for 1 can of MILD enchilada sauce but I would urge you to start with just 1/2 the can and only add the other 1/2 if it does not taste too spicy.


5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh that sounds yummy!!!!

Popping in from the SSS list! Have a great week!

Heather said...

These recipe sounds so good!! Thanks for sharing!

Katy Montgomery said...

Yum Yum. This sounds like something the hubby would really love. Love visiting all the SSS! It's fun!

lynette355 said...

I am so amazed at the surgery you went through. I have been looking at that too...and am terrified to even go there. Been working hard on diet, exercise and relearning. Have lost 30 lbs this year so far.
Well, just another SSS....watching to see if you have been naughty or nice
and it seems nice is the list your name goes on

Unknown said...

oh i agree sounds yummy!

I hope you are doing okay after your surgery....I have been sick and am just now trying to get caught up on the SSS blogs...