Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, November 2, 2009

Friend Making Monday...

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! I know we did, a post about that will follow soon! But today is Monday and that means it's Friend Making Monday! Amber is still hosting it, and I've loved all her questions.

Today she asks:

What is your favorite Halloween candy?

This year I didn't get to enjoy one single candy, not even a lick! I've been doing so good with this liquid diet! Just because I didn't get to taste or lick any of it doesn't mean I don't have my favorites, yes there is an "s" on the end, because I don't have just one!




Snickers Cruncher is my all time favorite candy bar, that Snickers no long makes! BOOO!!!

Pay Day is my 2nd all time favorite!


Mr. Goodbar is my 3rd, I LOVE each one these candy bars!!!


What are your favorites?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh i love paydays. salty sweet ehat a fab pick. Happy Fmm

Stayathomemommy said...

Good candies! Happy FMM
~Karrie

Elizabeth D. said...

I've never had a Mr. Goodbar...hmm, I wonder what I'm missing! Kit Kats are my personal fave. Good for you for sticking with your diet! Happy FMM!

Nicolasa said...

I totally forgot about PayDays! Those are good! My dad LOVES Mr. Good bars!
Happy FMM!

Annie said...

Oh that Mr Goodbar looks good! Yum!

Beth P. said...

Those snickers look good, I'm sad they aren't made anymore - I'd like to try one!

Happy FMM! You have some gorgeous kids!

Angie said...

I'm a snickers fan...big time!!

Unknown said...

i do love mr goodbars yep i do...my oldest loves paydays

Rebecca said...

I love pay days and snickers usually - but this year I am enjoying the mini Hershey bars.

Stopping by as I try to visit all of the SSS participants.