Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, November 23, 2009

Friend Making Monday

As I've stated in my last post, I've been a total blog SLACKER, and that even includes FMM, blog post as well. For today's edition here is what Amber is asking:

This week, it's all about Thanksgiving.

1. Turkey or Ham?
2. Favorite side dish.
3. Favorite dessert.
4. Black Friday: Are you going or not?
5. If so, what's on the top of your list?
6. Going out of town or staying close to home?
7. Hosting or helping?
8. Name one family tradition at Thanksgiving.
9. What do you do after dinner?
10. What are you most thankful for this year?

.........................................................................................................................


1. Turkey or Ham? I'll have to say Turkey, since I'm allergic to Ham
2. Favorite side dish. I'll have to say my mom's stuffing, I LOVE IT!!!
3. Favorite dessert.Oh there are always so many of them, it's always hard to to pick just one.
4. Black Friday: Are you going or not? I normally go every year, but don't know if I'm going this year or not.
5. If so, what's on the top of your list? I would love to get my husband a new TV, but not sure if that's going to happen yet or not.
6. Going out of town or staying close to home? Staying right here at home!!!
7. Hosting or helping? Helping
8. Name one family tradition at Thanksgiving. Going to my mom's house and always having to sit at the kids table, even though we aren't kids anymore.
9. What do you do after dinner? The guys watch football, the kids play, and the girls chat
10. What are you most thankful for this year? My family and kids and my Heavenly Father!

4 comments:

TheAtticGirl said...

You have such a cute blog! I've never heard of someone being allergic to ham. Wow, that stinks! Hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, even if you do have to sit at the kids' table! lol

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/11/friend-makin-monday-thanksgiving.html

nikki said...

oh yes, the kids table. :) i remember it greatly. sometimes i still sneak and sit there. congrats on your weight loss. i have recently lost 25. i know we can make it through the holidays :)

Unknown said...

I so enjoyed your list...we always do turkey for Thanksgiving and Ham for Christmas I can not imagine being allergic to ham...oh and I am with you on the stuffing/dressing my MIL makes the most wonderful stuffing yum I can not till Wednesday(our day with her)

stopping by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Beth P. said...

Oh how awful to be allergic to ham! At least there is Turkey! :-)
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!