Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, November 27, 2009

A fun filled Thanksgiving!!!

Thanksgiving is such a peaceful time of year. It's so wonderful to gather around the table with family and friends. Our Thanksgiving was just as it always is, simple and perfect. Not to big not to small. Everyone but me stuffed there faces till they couldn't breath, I ate my few bits and was good to go!!!

We played our homemade version of pictionary, which was great and oh so much fun! We laughed at Madison who flipped out when a dog sniffed her shoe, wish I had gotten pictures of that, but oh well it was still funny!

Then after putting my husband and kids to bed, I got my crocs on and off to midnight madness I went. I only went to Toys r' us, but that was enough for me, I'd love to tell y'all about all the great deals I got, but sadly they are secrets, since most of them were for people who read my blog!

But I can and will say I only spent $45.00, that's like a new world record for me, came home with 2 bags full of goodies, and saved a good $60.00!!! How can you not love holiday season? I'm so glad we get to put our Christmas tree up, and start planning our Christmas adventures!

We have so many exciting events coming up this month and I just can't wait! I feel like such a little kid again!!! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving~

0 comments: