Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, November 30, 2009

Friend Making Monday

Okay so I know I'm late at getting this post, but better late than never!!!!

Here is what Amber wants to know this Monday...

1. Favorite website

2. Favorite color

3. Facebook? {Post a link or share your name if you want some new Facebook friends!}

4. Favorite Christmas song?

5. Christmas tree: Real or fake?

6. Hottest celebrity?

7. Favorite restaurant?

8. Favorite magazine?

9. Favorite thing to drink around the holidays?

10. Favorite Christmas movie.

♥ ♥ ♥


1. Favorite website: Facebook and my email

2. Favorite color: Yellow and currently loving Zebra and Hot Pink!!!

3. Facebook? Please do be my friend, Tiffany Cox

4. Favorite Christmas song? I love them all, Santa Claus is coming to town, is the current one

5. Christmas tree: Real or fake? Always had real till I had my little Maddie, and her asthma just can't do the real ones, so we broke down and bought a beautiful fake one last year!

6. Hottest celebrity? Gerald Butler and Johnny Depp

7. Favorite restaurant? PF Chang's

8. Favorite magazine? Lucky

9. Favorite thing to drink around the holidays? Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate

10. Favorite Christmas movie. The Christmas Story, all time favorite!!!

So tell me what are your favorites???

2 comments:

Alicia K said...

Love your list!! Lucky magazine is awesome.

Hope you have a great week!!

Ashley said...

Love the list!
Is it strange that I am the only human that doesn't like A Christmas Story? (or so it seems) hehe.