Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, December 18, 2009

SSS

So this Christmas I've participated in a blog secret Santa, and have had so much fun with it. Not just shopping for a mystery person, but learning about all these cool new blog people! When I got to my mail box today, I had a surprise waiting for me from my secret Santa.

So my loot from my SS is pictured below:
  1. Body Scrub
  2. Pack of two ornaments
  3. Pack of two apple candles, so cute!
  4. 4 super super cute bookmarks
  5. Martha's Classic thanksgiving DVD and recipe holder
  6. A WHOLE bag of almond kisses, Which I will NOT share!!!
Thanks to my SSS, I LOVE everything you got me, and had a ton of fun opening everything!


Everything was wrapped pretty


Then I dug in

And look at all my goodies!!!

4 comments:

Kritta22 said...

WOW!! You totally scored!

PS your blog is too cute!

Unknown said...

what a lovely SS gift you received...I love seeing what everyone got

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Your Secret Santa did very well.

lynette355 said...

I am glad you liked it....now that is only one kiss a day....dont go messing up all that hard work you have been doing....and they will last at least til we do a valentine day swap....by the way....I am glad you liked it.....Hello from your Secret Santa!