Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, April 23, 2010

What's life without great friends?

My friend Sharon and I had been planing a surprise birthday dinner for our friend Melissa, and she was so happy to be taken out, but what I didn't know was that Sharon had been planning for it to be a surprise joint birthday dinner for Melissa and I both!

I was really surprised and didn't expect it at all! We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then Melissa, Sharon, and I went to the movies to see The Last Song!

Such a good movie, I recommend it to everyone! Great date night movie!

Thanks girls y'all totally rock and are the best girlfriends anyone could ask for!


Melissa in all her birthday glory!

Rock those heels girl, they are super cute!

Sharon knows me all to well, yellow and zebra my favorite!

Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE Jessica Simpson, EVERYTHING!

Sharon knows me all to well!

I LOVE my heels!

But, most of all I LOVE my girls...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.