Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, August 19, 2010

A new edition to my blogging....

I LOVE blogging, and have really made it a high priority to update my blog and be a better blogger. My problem is one blog leads to another, which leads to another, and next thing I know I've spent HOURS looking at tons of blogs, following them, and then getting lost in them!

I retain so much from them, that I start to forget what idea came from which blog! I've come to realize that if that's the biggest problem of my day, then I think I'm doing alright, good thing for a history list that I can go digging through!

So since I LOVE all the new blogs I come upon, I've decided to share a new blog that I discover with y'all, I'm hoping to share a new one daily! I'm sure the list won't ever end!



So today my blog of the day is JustBeccuz, she does everything from cards to banners to V.T. Kits (my LDS readers will understand that)! Her blog is full of great ideas, you could get some great inspiration to make new things or if you don't have that much time to get crafty, you can go to her etsy store and buy her craftiness, go visit her Etsy store!

*Let her know you came from my blog*


1 comments:

justbeccuz said...

Thank you so much for blogging about my shop! You are such a sweetheart! I'm so glad that you liked your tags!! You are one of my very first customers and I appreciate your business so much! Enjoy!! :-)