Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's the daily for today?

Hope you got a chance to check out the daily from yesterday! BrassyApple!

Today's daily is a fun one! This blog offers lots of inspiration for your home decor!!!




As it should with the title of her blog, Joys of Home!

She gives you ideas and DIY steps for everything from inside your home, outside you home, and everything in between! You can see and feel her passion for her ideas! Her joy for her own home, gleems out from her blog!

So go check her out, and as always let her know you came from me!



*If you would like for your blog to be featured on, What's the daily for today? please email at tlcox4@gmail.com, I would love to feature you!"

1 comments:

Joy said...

Hi Tiffany!
You are so sweet to feature my blog. I'm so happy that you find inspiration there. I am humbled and honored. Thank you!!!