Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What's the daily for today?

Did you check out the featured blog from yesterday? Joys of Home...

Another day another feature!

Today's feature, is a blog I read daily, and yes I mean daily! Her story is one that should be heard world wide! There is no feature craft or how to make your home cuter through mod podge.




You will read about love, inspiration, family, faith, and healing! You will hear a story that will make you cry, of a women and a family that through one of life's worst tragedy's imaginable, survived and are living life to the fullest everyday!

Maybe you've heard of this blog or even her, Stephanie Neilson, a plane crash survivor, tells about her life since her crash. I find strength through her words, I find myself loving life just a little bit more, knowing that I can still do the daily things that she once did with such ease.

I hold onto my family a little tighter every night since reading her blog. I don't complain about having to get up at 6am because it's a tad bit early, at least I can!

I could go on and on all day about the great joys of reading this blog, but I will let you find out on your own, so hop on over to nienie's and read about her story!

And as always let her know you came from me!



*If you would like for your blog to be featured on, What's the daily for today? please email at tlcox4@gmail.com, I would love to feature you!*

0 comments: