Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Initial Wreath

Who doesn't love a personalized "something" for there front door. My front door was looking pretty sad, since it had nothing hanging on it. When I first saw a post about a personalized wreath I knew it was going to be a midnight craft! We put our spin on it and LOVE how it turned out!

We first started out with a 14" natural vine wreath from Hobby Lobby, like the one pictured below:

 

Then I picked out some vines, flowers, and Ribbon to accent my wreath and match my decor if your front door can have decor , I really wanted my wreath to flow with the decor of my entry way.

 

 I love these vines that I got from Hobby Lobby, they are so pretty and different! 

 After Mod Podging my scrapbook paper onto my 
initial I tied some matching ribbon around my letter, made a little family plaque and hung it up on my front door!

 


I'm now in love with how my front door looks and the way this wreath came out!

Keep Crafting!
Tiffany

0 comments: