Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's been a year and half!!!

I can't believe that it's been a year and half since I've had my surgery. I'm asked daily if I regret it and I don't, I would never take it out. It's still the best thing I've ever done for myself!

To look at my post from 7 months post surgery go HERE! That was at 70 pounds lost. Tonight's post is at 1 and 1/2 years post surgery and 115 pounds lost.

I have 35 pounds left to go, and I will be at my original goal weight which will be 155lbs, at that point I will reevaluate and decide if I want to lose another 10 pounds.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to need some reconstructive surgery, but that will have to wait for a few years while we save up the money to pay for it.

So just as I've said before, if you don't care to look at my fat, please don't scroll down, if you want to see my results, then keep on going.

The first two pictures are a before and after of me, this is to show how my face, neck, and collar bone have changed.

Prior to Surgery rough weight 310lbs

Current day picture at 190lbs

Set of 4 side by side

Set of 4 front

Set of 4 back

2 comments:

Xazmin said...

I can't believe it's already been a year and a half!

You have made so much amazing progress!! Congratulations!

Tiffany said...

I know right! It's gone by so fast!